In a recent blog post, I revealed that I was working on a new post focused on social media policies. As part of my preparation for that post, I created and shared a poll on LinkedIn to collect input from folks about the status of social media policies in their organizations (also provided below).
To expand the reach and increase the number of responses, I decided to create a comparable survey using Constant Contact (for folks not on LinkedIn) and to solicit participation from the larger SMinOrgs Community via email.
In addition to responding yourself, I appreciate your help increasing the number of responses by sharing the poll with others in your social networks. You can do so by sharing this post and/or by sharing the poll and survey directly (see email for details).
Are you on the SMinOrgs mailing list? Are you part of one of our social networks? Do you subscribe to the blog? You can stay current with new content that gets shared within the Community by:
- Signing up for the mailing list
- Emails go out about once a month
- We will not share your address with anyone
- Joining one of our platforms
- LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook have daily activity
- SlideShare is updated regularly
- YouTube is updated occasionally
- Ning is currently on hiatus - but we hope to reactivate it soon!
- Subscribing to the SMinOrgs S.M.A.R.T. Blog
- S.M.A.R.T. News Digests go out once or twice a week
- Original blog content is added regularly
The social networking sign-up links are on the left-hand side of our web page, and the email and blog subscription links are on the right-hand side. We'd love to have you join us!
Courtney Hunt - Founder, SMinOrgs Community