SMinOrgs is currently sponsored by Renaissance Strategic Solutions, a consultancy that helps organizations increase their effectiveness through the design and implementation of innovative and leading-edge strategies and programs. Renaissance Strategic Solutions is owned by Courtney Hunt, SMinOrgs’s founder.
To achieve its growth goals, SMinOrgs is actively seeking sponsors and partners from both commercial enterprises and academic institutions. The ideal relationships will be mutually beneficial, capitalizing on complementary skills and goals and leveraging individual and organizational synergies.
Listed below are highlights of potential benefits and brief descriptions of select opportunities. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more, and we will send you a prospectus.
- Sponsoring SMinOrgs’s activities can highlight a firm’s commitment to helping individuals and organizations leverage social media more effectively, in addition to giving them the opportunity to market their products/services to a select group of professionals in specific ways
- Demonstrating a commitment to being on the leading edge of technology adoption can serve as a competitive differentiator
- Engaging with the Community can enhance a firm’s employment brand and provide access to highly-qualified potential candidates
- Advertising to members, both generally and through targeted campaigns
- Sponsoring white papers, surveys, case studies, and other research studies*
- Commissioning/underwriting specific initiatives
- Sponsoring events
- Providing general operating support
- Forging a relationship with SMinOrgs can highlight an institution’s commitment to helping individuals and organizations leverage social media in the most effective ways
- Demonstrating a commitment to being on the leading edge of technology adoption can serve as a competitive differentiator for the institution and its programs
- Engaging with SMinOrgs can enable both faculty and students to participate in relevant research and can provide access to organizational leaders and potential samples for other studies
- Recognizing the importance of producing graduates with Digital Era skills can attract more students, as well more recruiting organizations and potentially more funding
- Co-authoring white papers, articles, and book chapters
- Co-branding white papers
- Pursuing grants
- Conducting specific research studies
- Curriculum development
- Certification program development
Even without a formal relationship, individuals from academic institutions - both faculty and students - are encouraged to actively engage with the SMinOrgs Community. See the Get Involved page for details.
*See the SMART Resources page to get a sense of the ways in which SMinOrgs is contributing to the social media body of knowledge, and the Get Involved page for examples of papers/projects currently on tap.